Alex who lives in Prestwood, Buckinghamshire has never seen the sun nor move outside their house since he was born.
According to his mother Sandra, 46, her son was born allergic to the rays of the sun. She says Alex was moved outside the house after birth for 10minutes and his skin began to peel.
“It was not an easy task. We took him out even under the shade he will still have the same condition of his skin peeling off. Alex is allergic to sun rays and he will die if moved outside the house. His place is only in the house the rest of his life,” Said his Mother.
His mother who has been seeking medication from Doctors said they were advised to sleep day time and live at night to avoid sun rays.
She says she could close all the windows and doors using cartons during the day and stay in the house with his son as other people were in their daily day duties.
Alexi’s parents innovated a gadget that could protect him from sun rays but then it could easily burst leaving him at risk.
They were forced to seek assistance from an expert Zoe Laughlin who promised to help the young boy access his normal life just like other human beings.
Zoe managed to build a gadget that Alex could wear on his face and it completely managed to help him fully feel protected from the sun rays.
Alex suffers from a rare genetic disease called xeroderma pigmentosum (XP).
Alex said he never though he could accesses outside the rest of his life after wearing the gadget for the first time.