Class 5 Pupil electrocuted in suneka Kisii

Share this story

A standard five Pupil from Suneka Primary school in Bonchari Constituency Kisii County was Electrocuted on Monday afternoon while playing after they had completed their end term examination.

According to the witness who requested anonymity from Suneka said Ignatius Omboga stepped on a live wire while playing in St. Andrew Kaggwa Catholic Church which is under construction.

Speaking to this writer on Tuesday Morning, Suneka primary school headteacher Mr Mark Monyacha dismissed the allegations and said Ignatius was playing near the the church when he came across a wire at the nearby fence where he touched it without knowing it was live.

“The kid was with other kids playing near the church after their exam papers around 3:30pm when he came a cross a wire at the fence, he touched it without knowing it was live and was electrocuted. The wire leads electricity to the church which is under construction where Ruto was fundraising last week,” Said Mark.

Mark said they rushed him to Marble Hospital in Suneka and after first AID the Kid was pronounce dead. They informed the police from Gesonso station who acted very first.

“This was an accident, We rushed the kid to marble Hospital in Suneka and after first aid he was pronounced dead. We informed the police from Gesonso station who acted very first, We informed the parents. This is a sad situation indeed in our school,” Added Mark.

The body of Ignatius Omboga was moved to Nyangena Mortuary in Kisii  as investigations commence.

 

One thought on “Class 5 Pupil electrocuted in suneka Kisii

Leave a Reply